Full E-Commerce Website
ShopKart is a smart e-commerce website solution. Using ShopKart as your website and sales tools will let your customers know who you are and what you do. Why does bizwizIQ call ShopKart a smart e-commerce solution? It comes pre-loaded with thousands of products from various vendors. Vendors work with bizwizIQ to keep supplier data up to date in the bizwizIQ master database. When a catalog update is available, simply update your ShopKart catalog from the master database. It's never been easier to keep your website and Order Manager up to date.
Unlimited Multiple Stores - Do you need to create Company Stores for certain customers. With ShopKart, you can.
- Main Store - Your main website can have as many products as you want on your store.
- Company Stores - Create a company store specific to a customer that has only products they purchase branded with their logos. Company stores can have as many products as you want. Create as many company stores as needed, its included!
Pre-loaded Products - ShopKart comes with over 30,000+ products from various vendors.
- Update to Products - Vendor products are maintained by the vendors. When vendors make an update to the product line up, NetSoft will review and publish the products to the master database. The retailer then gets notified that there is an update. Answer a few questions and press a button! Your website has been updated!
- Retailers' own products - One of the vendors will be your company. Your company can create as many products as needed. There are no limitations on how many products can be added. This works great when you have products from multiple vendors that make up a unique product.
- Bulk Product Changes - The retailer can update products one at a time or make bulk product changes using the robust Bulk Product change tool. The retailer can sort, select, and update products in a variety of ways. By vendor, product type, product status, and so on. Once you learn the Bulk Product change tool, it is very easy to keep the website up to date!
- Attributes - Create custom attributes that the retailer can assign to products. For example, the retailer has a product that is available in red, blue, green, and black. Simply create one product and give it a "color" attribute to allow the customer to select which color they want.
- One to Many Product display - Most websites will create one product for each item/product #. Example is when the retailer has the same item that is in four different sizes. In ShopKart, create one product and it allows the retailer to add the additional three sizes to that product screen. Each product will still have their own product # and size info!
$500 setup fee
$250 a month
$200 a month
Call 877-370-6870 to Learn More
I met NetSoft Studio through our Association (APA) and have implemented their ShopKart on my website. It is fabulous and growing. What they have created is very much what I was looking for as a web store for my business and as we tweak the details I look forward to continuing to grow the store function and other NetSoft Products to help me grow my business.
Update: I just wanted to tell you that I have become a RAVING FAN of BizWizard Order Manager and NetSoft Studio! I can't thank you enough for being so patient as we have stumbled through figuring things out but after a month of actively using it, we are THRILLED.
Every time you show me something else it just amazes me. Anyway, I would be more than happy to offer up any testimonial for the software and for your company, just say the word. You ROCK!
I cannot imagine running my business without both BizWizard Order Manager and ShopKart. Order Manager has streamlined our order entry process and has eliminated the need to go searching for previous orders when a customer places a reorder. Another feature we love is the automatic email that goes to the customer on completion of the order, saving us the time it takes to call. Because Order Manager requires us to indicate where each order comes from, we have been able to reduce our yellow pages expenditure by over $20,000 for the next year.
ShopKart comes loaded with a great selection of products that lets you get up and running right away and it is easy to get the hang of adding new products as well. ShopKart has generated sales of many items that we just weren't selling before because we had no way of displaying all of them. Finally, NetSoft is always taking our suggestions as to improvements to both products and is constantly improving them. They are also readily available to answer questions and provide technical support for the products.
What a great company to work with! There really are folks out there that care enormously about the awards industry. It is such a privilege to work with NetSoft Studio. We started using their software in 2010- yes right BEFORE busy season!! We decided to get as much customer information in as we could right up front. Every step of the way NetSoft has been there for us. One day last month we were having some issues with our computers. When we called NetSoft Studio for help, they recognized it was our software. NetSoft took extra time out of their day to help us get our computers running properly so their software would run smoothly.
Recently we requested some technical improvements that we needed and felt would enhance BizWizard even more. They spent several days implementing these recommendations and it looks like they are going to work out well. It is people like those at NetSoft Studio that make this industry what it is - people helping people; taking just a few minutes to make someone else's life a little easier. We are grateful to have BizWizard as part of our business and look forward to working with NetSoft Studio for many years to come!
Recently we were notified that we (All American Awards in Mt. Pleasant, SC) were going to have a state sales tax audit. We were told to expect the auditor to be on location in our office for 2-3 days. Although we do our best to comply with all laws, we were nervous as I have heard many horror stories about tax collections at trophy and awards shops.
The auditor showed up on a Monday Morning, inspected our records (with bizwizIQ Order Manager a huge part of the records) and left about 3 hours later stating that she had never seen such a good sales tax report from any trophy and awards shop. She told us that we owed no tax and appreciated how easy we made her job. Thank you NetSoft Studio and bizwizIQ!